We are currently seeking a Director of Strategic Accounts who will work with some of our highest value customers across our three key verticals: IT, Life Sciences and Engineering. Based in Germany you will be responsible for delivering revenue growth through retention and strategic development of our business.
The Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) will be responsible for growing Gross Margin in a selection of existing performing accounts in support of all Oxford disciplines, through face-to-face selling of both staffing and consulting service lines to line managers, department heads, directors, VP’s and the C-suite of each customer.
The DSA will be a flexible, approachable colleague who will interact with Oxford Account Managers, Recruiters, Directors and Executives as well as collaborate with corporate department heads in order to ensure we are being a great partner to our clients and consultants.
You will drive and be responsible for creating an Organisation Chart and an actionable call list and work with the inside sales team to ensure all client leads are being utilised to increase our footprint in the client.
- Expand existing, long-term business relationships with clients and consultants while developing new relationships as required
- Grow Gross Margin in key accounts over a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop client Organisation Charts and actionable call lists for each assigned client
- Develop and drive sales strategies and visit cadence with each client
- Collate visit summaries to share with the team to develop accounts and ensure we execute on follow up items
- Address issues and opportunities with each client and escalate as needed
- Work collaboratively with all Oxford front and back office teams
- Any other reasonable duties that may be defined by your manager from time to time
- Prior senior or consulting level staffing experience
- Significant years of sales experience in Oxford industry verticals (IT, Life Sciences and Engineering) in a multinational environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment. Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to travel weekly (between -70% — 80%). Flexible to travel at short notice.
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry qualifications.