As our company continues to expand its business across Europe, we are currently looking for Recruiters to join our expanding team in Cork. The role supports Oxford’s business objectives by sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and hiring highly skilled consultants with specialised business knowledge and hard-to-find technical expertise for clients throughout Europe.
There’s not one typical person that makes a good Recruiter. At Oxford our recruiters come from a variety of backgrounds — retail, sales professionals, graphic designers, call centre environments, graduates – however, they all have two things in common: they all possess a competitive streak and thrive on the satisfaction of sourcing the right candidates.
This role offers a great opportunity for a confident, sales-driven person to join Oxford’s very successful recruitment team. Recruitment is hard work and it takes time and perseverance to achieve results, so resilience, persistence and determination are key.
Unlike traditional 360° recruitment, our industry and skill-specialised recruiters can focus solely on recruiting the right talent. Our dedicated Account Managers will find the roles. Working together you will benefit from the full support of our exceptional in-house back office team comprising of legal, finance, marketing, HR, training and admin.
With an uncapped commission structure there is no limit to what you can earn.
- Develop and build long-term strategic relationships with consultants through telephone contact.
- Develop and maintain your own database.
- Identify, select and pre-qualify consultants in relation to project openings.
- Partner with the Account Managers’ team to align consultants with client needs.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets.
- Target driven and able to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
- Phone experience essential
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn and engage with extensive training programme
- Ambitious, energetic and personable
- Strong evidence of work, university or sporting success
- Well organised, with a sense of urgency to achieve goals
- PC literate
- Fluent in English
- Third-level degree is desirable.