We are currently looking for results-driven, enthusiastic account management professionals to join our expanding sales team in Cork. You will be responsible for supporting Oxford’s business objectives by developing and maintaining long term business relationships with client managers.
This role offers a great opportunity for a confident, client-focused sales person to join Oxford’s motivated team as an Account Manager. We offer a fast paced, challenging and fun working environment in the staffing industry.
As an Account Manager you will generate, qualify and develop new sales leads through direct networking and following up on leads provided by the recruitment team. This role involves making pro-active outbound sales calls to new clients as well as dealing with, developing and expanding existing accounts. It is an ideal role for a highly self-motivated individual who thrives on working towards sales targets.
Unlike traditional 360° recruitment our account managers can focus solely on business development. Our industry and skill-specialised recruiters will find the consultants. Working together you will benefit from the full support of our exceptional in-house back office team comprising of legal, finance, marketing, HR, training and admin.
With an uncapped commission structure there is no limit to what you can earn.
- Engage in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact, building relationships, completing company and department profiles and candidate marketing.
- Generate potential business opportunities through phone-based direct networking and lead generation.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to follow up on referrals and leads.
- Identify new opportunities and trends in the marketplace.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to overachieve against key performance indicators.
- Experience working in a target-driven and fast-paced sales environment
- The ability to establish rapport, build relationships and identify business opportunities with clients
- Possess lead generation and networking skills
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
- Possess a professional telephone manner and be an excellent communicator
- Energetic, enthusiastic, competitive and willing to learn with our extensive training programme
- Third-level degree is desirable.